Fix You - Coldplay Fix You - Coldplay

amazing choice of colours!

partyly FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!

some of these drawings were just totally harmonic! fantastic! and of course this song is a master piece.

although I must say I didn't like the way you used the text lines. However - great work overall!

Oxygen Oxygen

FUCKING INCREDIBLE!

the style in the flash is just totally fucking awesome. love the way you combined photo / video / animation... plus music and text pf course. simply awesome!

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8

FUCKING AWESOME!

At first I was really, really sceptic due to the graphic nature of this cartoon and the slow beginning - but dude! This is god damn fantastic! If you would make a million of 'em I could get stuck all night doin' coke and watching this. Haha!

But for the criticism - I really wish you would improve the graphics. There is nothing wrong with the way your characters move and all this - that's just totally right! But improving your drawings would make this this smack the crap out of that vote5-button!

Anyways, good job! Keep 'em comin' for sure!

-Created- -Created-

holy shit!

Damn! that was some god damn awesome shit! Love the way you create your landscapes!
So, a relevant question.. you do shroomz?

Virtex: QOTD Part 4 Virtex: QOTD Part 4

Shit!

Damn that's just awsome! Havn't really got anything else to say. Except that the ending was fabolous, just missed a bit of music in the last scene. Great Job!

Icons Ep 1 Icons Ep 1

Kick-ass!

Yeah that was kick ass! Keep doing this series!

The Lion King Uncut The Lion King Uncut

NOT funny!

This was not funny at all! Agree with last reviewer, you ruined this scene. Stupid!

Ager Mortis Ager Mortis

That hurts man...

Damn... really, really nice. Hurts in your stomach to see this. Some of the graphics were a bit strange (like the big skyscrapes or whatever it was) but other were incredibly (like the huts). Really good job!

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

NICE!

This is the shit! Really, really nicely drawn and funny too. Props!

So this is love? So this is love?

Nice!

Really nice man! Nice drawings, good music and you really got that sad feeling... Although what happened to the music and the animation in the end... I think it ended a little quick and the music just stopped. If would wanna work on something that would be a good idea. But good job man! Really! This is the kind of stuff that I like! Peace!