Fix You - Coldplay Fix You - Coldplay

amazing choice of colours!

partyly FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!

some of these drawings were just totally harmonic! fantastic! and of course this song is a master piece.

although I must say I didn't like the way you used the text lines. However - great work overall!

Oxygen Oxygen

FUCKING INCREDIBLE!

the style in the flash is just totally fucking awesome. love the way you combined photo / video / animation... plus music and text pf course. simply awesome!

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8

FUCKING AWESOME!

At first I was really, really sceptic due to the graphic nature of this cartoon and the slow beginning - but dude! This is god damn fantastic! If you would make a million of 'em I could get stuck all night doin' coke and watching this. Haha!

But for the criticism - I really wish you would improve the graphics. There is nothing wrong with the way your characters move and all this - that's just totally right! But improving your drawings would make this this smack the crap out of that vote5-button!

Anyways, good job! Keep 'em comin' for sure!

Bouncy The Ball 2 Bouncy The Ball 2

Nice shit though!

This was actually a really nice game. But, notice the the but. If you would make some decent graphics in both menu and game (none of them were really hot) this would have really great potential. But I mean when you'r a ball jumping around it's not really anything special. But nice job man! Keep up the good work!

Life of a fish Life of a fish

Cool game...

Cool game... and really adictive. Though kind of hard with only three lives.

The Bounce The Bounce

Incredibly cool...

This was so incredibly cool. Lookes like a kids dream. Was you high or somethin'? Props!